Looking for a reliable, professional, electrician?
Would you like cheerful, respectful and fast service as well?
You’ve come to the right place.
But don’t take our word for it – check out our independent reviews. 100% of our customers have kindly rated us 5-stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Our guarantee to you
- No shortcuts, no mess, no dodgy work
- All work completed properly, or it’s fixed for free
- Excellent customer service
- Upfront full quote at a price that’s fair
- A fully licensed and insured team
Get a fast, accurate quote
Your safety comes first
Electrical work can be dangerous. Without professional care, precision, and experience, electricians can do more harm than good.
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of safety. Our team is committed to protecting you, your family, and your premises from electrical disasters.
- Australian Rated Materials: whatever your electrical issue, we use the highest quality materials. We never install cheap Asian substitutes that could cause damage.
- Australian Standards: We keep your home safe by adhering to strict Australian safety standards and Codes of Practice.
“We do the job properly, the first time.”
Reduce risk and protect your family home or commercial premises from disaster by investing in electrical maintenance.
If you’re experiencing lighting issues or thinking of upgrading to energy efficient lights, or adding more mood and task lighting, we can help.
Banish tripping and fire risk from overloaded powerboards. We’ll install extra powerpoints and USB sockets wherever you need them.
Whether you need hidden data cabling or a full home theatre setup with surround sound, we’ll make it happen.
We’ll ensure your renovations meet code and undertake any switchboard, wiring and lighting upgrades to suit your needs for years to come.
When things go wrong it’s often at the most inconvenient time. Don’t hesitate to give us a call after hours, if your safety is at risk..
We look after homes and commercial premises in the western suburbs, including:
Eynesbury, Footscray, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Melton, Point Cook, Williamstown, Wyndham Vale, and surrounding areas.